Friday, February 19, 2010

Do you stumble blindly through life, or do you have a clear path that you follow?

Do you stumble blindly through life, or do you have a clear path that you follow?





Thanks in advance for the answers!Do you stumble blindly through life, or do you have a clear path that you follow?
A clear path that I blindly stumble along.Do you stumble blindly through life, or do you have a clear path that you follow?
Careful Planning, whenever Possible....!!
I am not stumbling blindly but there is no clear path either.
A comfortable mix of both
I have been stumbling blindly all my life
A little bit of both. I have plans to achieve my goals, but sometimes I like go with the flow, It's kind of an adventure.
i just take it a day at a time and go with the flow.
clear path
I do neither one..I take what life offers me..I cant change it in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment