Friday, February 19, 2010

Where are you going? ...You forgot the briefcase! ...I'm going home! ...Clear the path, you mutharphockar!

Wow, you are not economically viable.Where are you going? ...You forgot the briefcase! ...I'm going home! ...Clear the path, you mutharphockar!
This load of bricks seem to be missing a few.; or are they in the briefcaseWhere are you going? ...You forgot the briefcase! ...I'm going home! ...Clear the path, you mutharphockar!
???????
i'll take those 2 points. Thanks!
ok then...ill be on my way...and FYI I dont have a briefcase :-P
that's right1
I don't want that ***** briefcase!





You keep it.! I am going out, alone, and it is none of


your beeswax where I am going!





What's up doc?


Didn't get to play with your favorite toy?


And please watch your language!


Just because you spell the ';m'; word differently


that doesn't mean it's okay to use it.





Take a pill or an anger-management course!

No comments:

Post a Comment