Friday, February 19, 2010

How do I get a clear path foul?

and what happens when I get one?How do I get a clear path foul?
a clear path foul is when there is no defender between the offensive player and the basket and youre behind him and you foul him stopping him from getting the fastbreak it takes place on a fastbreak...... too shots and the ball maybe not sure of the consequenceHow do I get a clear path foul?
Team A has a fast break Team B is behind Team A and grabs team A in the back court no one is in front of team A on the fast break but a clear path to the basket.





Team A gets two shots and the ball back and team A takes the ball out of bounds free throw line extended





(NBA)
A clear path foul happens when you are on a break away and you are fouled from behind to keep you from getting a break away. It results in a free throw and the ball out.





Good luck,





Nickster
A clear path foul is an NBA rule just like the defensive 3 second rule. I'm guessing you are either playing under high school rules or college rules so there is no such call.
a clear path foul is when your up half court nobodys in front of you and you get pulled back from the fast break.....then you get free throws
drive the lane and let me clobbver you from behind...what will happen/ you'll get hurt!!
drive past me on a fast break and I'll show you
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment