Sunday, February 21, 2010

I won the the freelotto lotory but they stand my status as pending what with the path to adopt to clear cheque

You don't get anything for nothing, it's a scam do not answer do not give personal information.The following sites give more information.


www.scambusters.org


www.hoaxbusters.ciac.org


www.scambusters-419.co.uk


www.truthorfiction.com


.Also If you go to the following link you will get some info on ID theft www.identity-theft.org.uk the iinternet is safe enough if you are careful but please answer nothing that you are doubtful about.Good Luck and be careful.I won the the freelotto lotory but they stand my status as pending what with the path to adopt to clear cheque
IT IS A SCAM...do not send them any of your information!! They will use it to clear out your bank account. DO NO send them information!I won the the freelotto lotory but they stand my status as pending what with the path to adopt to clear cheque
Sorry friend. But this is the biggest scam going around. Don't do it. You won jack ****. They will ask for your credit card no. and then if you give it to them, they will take your money.


I won the lottery too. But I didn't give them my cc no. and guess what, I never recieved my lottery win.


If you win, you win. Think about it. Why do you have to give your credit card no. over to get your winnings.


Don't reply to their emails and in time they will get the picture and stop sending these reminders to you.


Google free lottery and you will see others who have been scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment