Friday, February 19, 2010

My printerHPlaserjet 3380 is displaying this message:printer jam/clear paper path.what could be the problem.?

Iwas cleaning inside of the computer and when i closed and switched it on,it gave me the above display.My printerHPlaserjet 3380 is displaying this message:printer jam/clear paper path.what could be the problem.?
This has nothing to do with your computer. Open your printer front and back and pull out jammed paper. If you cannot find any, turn printer off and on. I have had this happen. Mine jams where I open the rear panel, but it is different laserjet.My printerHPlaserjet 3380 is displaying this message:printer jam/clear paper path.what could be the problem.?
Turn it off and then on again.Make sure there is no caught paper in the roller.

No comments:

Post a Comment