Friday, February 19, 2010

Poll+survey_~ Would you clear a neighbours path of snow ?

People are slipping all over 2 men have died they will not grit the side roads would you clear a path for a old or disabled person ?Poll+survey_~ Would you clear a neighbours path of snow ?
Yes, have done it for my neighbours here.Poll+survey_~ Would you clear a neighbours path of snow ?
My husband and I have always helped the older neighbours who can not clear their own paths.I even get the children out with shovels to help.I think that teaches them to respect and look after people who may be disabled or unable to do that kind of work any more.


We need to look after and respect the seniors its very important to show the children that also.
My neighbour Elbert is really old, so I'd clear his path for him all day long.


My other neighbours Jackie and Chan are really hands on, they clear their own paths and mine too! lol, I didn't even ask.





Would u clear yours? lol.x
i all depends, if they are old and in need of help yes i would do it, but if they are fit, but to lazy to do it themselves, i would just laugh if they slipped and fell
if it is and elderley person or disabled person i would clear it.


no decent person wouldnt
Yes of course. but......my neighbour is so obsessed with his drive, not a leaf or a snowflake is allowed to fall on it! we have heard him clearing it at 5am and 11pm at night!
I have a duty to my tenants,I sent my two gardeners to clear and grit the footpaths in the village
yes ,but then i live in the sacramento valley of california and we really don,t get snow .
My neighbor is an elderly widow and I always shovel her driveway and a path to her door.
No, nada, nil, never, like never, zilch, null, uh huh.
Yeah, if they were old and/or disabled. If they were fit and healthy themselves i wouldn't lift a finger [:
yes i would deffo,i went to the shops for the lady over the road,its dangerous out there
Even though I do not get on with those next door, I would not see them get hurt so yes I would clear for them
Hell yeah, anybody who wouldn't needs a butt whoopin
yes! without question meow! meow!!
Yeah only if they were old or disabled though :)
yes lv i do as its all old people around where i live so done that already .
If they couldn't do it themselves, yes. Otherwise, no!
I did all winter long do clear both my neighbours pathways





Plus it was great exercise
Depends, are they nice... If they are weird old people, who never give cookies to little kids! no!
A big yes!
yes
no.......... i would watch them slip and put it on you tube for laughs'
Yeah. We did it for our whole street the other day :)
uhm.. maybe...


but then they need to pay me up by trimming my lawn on summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment