Friday, February 19, 2010

How to determine career path if I am not clear yet?

I am now after some kind of work experience in IT and varius ';consulting'; positontion in my father's company and various students jobs, looking for a real job ';outside teh cube';.


.


My problem (or advatage is) that I do not have very specific work experience (but general) and I really do not know exactly what I want to do. I will find out proably after 2-3 years of working in any position, for example as and assistant.


.


What do you think? Should I push to set my objectives clear (I have some vision indeed, I know how I want to have things done, just it is not clear in which area) or should I just use this vision and start work in any area.


.


My education is in pharmacy and management and I am 29 years old.How to determine career path if I am not clear yet?
A great way to find out what to do is to go to work for a temporary agency. You will be assigned to different companies and be doing a variety of different jobs. Perhaps you will find the perfect company without having to make a commitment to one particular place.





This happened to my brother who was laid off. He has an MBA and couldn't find a new job. He went to work for a temp agency and he has been working for the company he was assigned to for the past 10 years now. He loves it. How to determine career path if I am not clear yet?
Pl visit this site and start your own online business.


http://onlinejobsonly4u.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment