Sunday, February 21, 2010

I would like to move out of my house temporarily to clear my head and restart my life on a better path.?

First timer here...





I hate trying to explain this, but here goes nothing. My fiance and I own a home and live there with our dog and cat. Lately we have both started getting edgy and feeling blue. We spend a lot of time together because we moved to a new city (two years) ago and don't really have any acquaintances outside of work. Our time outside the house together is strained and we pretend to enjoy it. We'll spend a day hiking and both act like we've having some fun, but then as soon as we get home it's like we can't wait to get away from each other...I go upstairs, he stays down.





I have a lot of issues with myself lately that are making me feel badly. I have gained a lot of weight and have lost my self esteem. I also miss my independence and living in a house that I can actually keep clean and enjoy.





Anyway, I was thinking of renting a furnished house for a month to go and clear my head. I want to live there, get on an exercise plan and start eating better...without the pressure of the troubles at home. Like my own personal rehab. I stayed at the local Holiday Inn last night to try it out and loved it. I felt like I could breathe. My fiance has mixed feelings about this idea. He is (of course) afraid that I'll like my independence and not come back. On the flip side, he's also optimistic that my idea might actually work and I'll come back an improved person.





Thoughts?I would like to move out of my house temporarily to clear my head and restart my life on a better path.?
Personally. from life experience, I would say this is a very bad idea. You will break up, if nothing else from the insecurity this will cause.





If you want to save your relationship take a month vacation together and get away from the rest of it, not your mate. Even a week or two.





Cruises are good, you do not even have the pressure of picking a place to eat and there is a lot to do, including working out together.I would like to move out of my house temporarily to clear my head and restart my life on a better path.?
When people say they are taking a break from one another for a month, that means you two are breaking up...been there.
You can breathe better without him. You can't wait to get away from each other. He's a slob. You two have already broken up but neither one of you realizes it.





Life is too short to be this unhappy. You need to make a clean break and just work on yourself. It's just time to move on.





Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment